- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Here is some information to ponder regarding motor vehicle crashes in Texas, from calendar year 2009.
• 59,164 serious injury crashes
• Vehicle miles traveled, over 230 billion
• 1685 deaths in rural areas
• Single vehicle deaths, 1227
• 696 people killed in intersections or related to an intersection
• 505 people killed in head-on crashes
• No deathless days in Texas
• One person killed every two hours 50 min.
• One person injured every 2 min. 14 seconds
• One reportable crash every 74 seconds
• 235,280 persons injured
• 956 people killed were under the influence of alcohol
I have just recently moved to San Antonio and was in need of a Chiropractor. When I found Dr. Lewis, I found more than that. First, after many years of going to some very good chiropractors, I found the best one I have ever gone to regardless of location and I have lived in many states and cities; second, I have found someone that looks farther than just an adjustment and is concerned about my holistic wellness. Very few health care professionals provide the level of care that I receive when I see Dr. Lewis. She is helpful, caring, compassionate while being I true professional. I couldn't have be more blessed